It’s never too late to get the glowing smile you’ve always wanted.
Although children are believed to be the main patients of orthodontic services here in the UK, a survey of the British Orthodontic Society¹ reveals that a growing number of adults aged 26-40 are seeking orthodontic treatment.
The reason – British adults are becoming increasingly aware of the high success rates of modern orthodontics in correcting crooked or overlapped teeth.
- Orthodontics do more than just fix your teeth: they are an investment for your confidence.
- The number 1 reason why adults in Britain get orthodontic braces² to correct crowded teeth, but they are also recommended for gaps and bite problems.
- At West House Dental here in London, we take pride in the expertise and professionalism of our staff and we treat each patient with the utmost attention, no matter if it’s about correcting a minor aesthetic flaw or a complex orthodontic problem.
Why should I get braces as an adult?
Because it’s perfectly normal to feel good in your own skin and smile without feeling self-aware.
Because modern orthodontic treatments have come a long way and you can choose from various braces shapes and sizes.
But, most importantly, because fixing an orthodontic problem is not only a matter of appearance, but also a matter of health:
- You have gum problems that caused teeth gaps
- You are dealing with plaque build-up caused by overcrowded teeth and want to avoid gum disease
- You need to make room for a dental implant
- You started wearing braces when you were little but never finished the treatment
The environment inside is just stunning and like a show home
I have honestly never felt so calm going to the dentist
I can't talk highly enough of my experience so far! Every touch point has put the patient first.
My teeth have never felt so lovely. I can't stop looking at them!