One in four people are nervous about going to the dentist. For some it can be so severe they would rather stay in pain than get the treatment they desperately need.
It can stem from a previous bad experience or misinformation from family of friends. Sometimes it is the fear of the unknown. At West House Dental we understand these fears and will help you deal with dental anxiety or dental phobia.
Our practice follows a patient-centric approach and if you are looking for the best dentist for nervous patients in London, you won’t regret choosing us.
We understand that going to the dentist fills you with anxiety, which is why we will welcome you in a safe, comfortable, non-intimidating environment where you are in control.
Why Nervous Patients Love Our Practice?
When you are dealing with dental anxiety, seeing a regular dentist will increase your confidence and reduce your fear.
It will also avoid complex and costly treatment by preventing disease and problems in the first place, making each visit simple and quick.
That is why it’s essential that you seek a dentist experienced in treating nervous patients in London.
This is how we at West House Dental aim to make your experience more pleasant:
- Unique location in a calm and relaxing park. West House Dental is situated in the beautiful Pinner Memorial Park, surrounded by trees and overlooking a serene lake with ducks, swans, and a fountain.
- The interior of the practice has been designed to a very high standard, with the aim of providing a luxurious, calming and relaxed environment to patients. You won’t be met with the stark, hospital atmosphere that can be intimidating and hostile.
- Our dentists experienced in treating nervous patients will help you overcome your fear and suggest the best treatments for your particular condition. Thanks to their many years of experience helping people with dental phobia, they know what approach to follow and will offer you professional dental care in a calm and relaxed manner.
- We put you in control. Before following any type of dental treatment, our dentists will first explain what every step of the treatment involves and answer all your questions.
Who Can Benefit From Our Services
We established West House Dental for the entire family. Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art dental care services in a friendly and relaxing setting.
Over the years, our dentists have treated many nervous patients and understand their specific needs. If you recognise yourself in one of the issues below, then you will love our dental services:
- You’ve had a traumatic experience in the past, perhaps when you were a child, and you’ve associated going to the dentist with pain and discomfort ever since
- You feel overwhelmed and anxious whenever you are sitting in the dentist chair
- You haven’t been to the dentist in a long time and you fear that you will be judged for the state of your teeth
- You find that most dentists aren’t gentle enough and even small routine treatments, such as cleaning, cause you pain
- You dislike the hospital-like atmosphere in regular dental practices and you’re looking for a relaxing, family-friendly alternative
Everything we do at West House Dental is based on ethical practices and we always go the extra mile to make our patients feel at ease. If you’ve had unpleasant experiences with dentists before, we believe we will change your mind.
We welcome you to come and meet the dentists before booking an appointment, to understand what West House Dental can offer, please call 020 8866 3025.