Profhilo Filler Treatment
We all know that hydration is essential for plump, youthful-looking skin, but do find that your favourite moisturiser no longer seems to do the trick?
If lately your skin has been feeling dull and tired and fine lines are starting to set in, the Profhilo filler treatment may be the booster your skin has been craving.
Start your skin rejuvenation journey at our clinic in North West London and discover the best non-surgical ways to restore your youth!
- Profhilo is an injectable moisture treatment that stimulates your skin’s renewal from within
- Injections are not deep and don’t cause a lot of discomfort
- Profhilo stimulates the production of elastin and collagen to make the skin firmer and bouncier
- Get plump, dewy, healthy-looking complexion
- A great pick-me-up for dull, tired skin
- Look several years younger without going under the knife
What is Profhilo?
Profhilo is a brand new, state of the art injectable treatment we now offer at our clinic in Pinner, North West London.
Developed in Switzerland by one of the largest privately-owned pharmaceutical companies, Profhilo is an injectable treatment also classed as a biostimulator, as it kickstarts significant renewal within the skin.
Profhilo is a runny substance injected in key points under the skin.
Once injected, it spreads under the surface and starts to stimulate the skin.
Although you will be able to see an improvement in your complexion immediately after the procedure, Profhilo is a long-term treatment that continuously stimulates the skin and you should expect to see the best results after two months.
For maintenance, you can top up on the treatment every three to six months.
Benefits of Profhilo filler treatments
Imagine your skin on a good day, after applying a light base and a thin layer of subtle highlighter.
This is the effect you can expect from the Profhilo filler treatment.
- Profhilo improves your skin’s texture and plumpness, giving you a rejuvenated look
- The treatment boosts skin elasticity from within, making you look younger day after day
- Profhilo remodels your skin but doesn’t modify your face contours. The results look amazing, but perfectly natural.
- The injections are made at the surface of the skin, so you won’t experience a lot of discomfort.
- Profhilo boosts skin hydration by enabling the skin to hold more moisture
- Profhilo can be used in combination with other filler treatments to boost their effects
Why Choose Our Clinic?
Just like other non-surgical treatments, Profhilo fillers need to be done by an expert if you want to avoid complications and enjoy the best results.
Our facial aesthetic clinician Prof. Dr. Milvia Di Gioia has years of experience and prides herself on the subtle and natural results she achieves.
She is also on the UK Government approved Save Face register of accredited facial aesthetic practitioners.
This way, you can rest assured that your chosen non-surgical treatments are executed to perfection and that they flatter your natural features.