Does your skin have a lacklustre look even though you’ve been diligent with your moisturiser?
When we’re young, our bodies produce generous quantities of hyaluronic acid and collagen, which make the skin look plump and voluminous.
However, after the age of 25, production starts to decline, causing the first wrinkles and signs of ageing.
Dermal fillers are injectable treatments that boost your skin with naturally occurring substances to rejuvenate it and create volume.
Dr Milvia Di Gioia uses effective products such as Radiesse, Sculptra and Juvederm, helping you restore a youthful complexion so that you can look and feel your best.
- Dermal filler treatments can be used for the temple, cheeks, chin, lips, jawline, neck & hands.
- One single injection can last for up to 12 months
- Make your skin look young and healthy without plastic surgery
- Subtle, natural results
- Minimal discomfort and downtime
- Certified facial aesthetic clinician Prof. Dr. Milvia Di Gioia uses state-of-the-art products such as Radiesse, Sculptra and Juvederm.
Where Can I Get Dermal Fillers?
On any area of the body that you feel has lost its volume and is starting to look dull and saggy.
Dermal fillers can be injected into problem areas to supplement for volume loss, making your skin look plump, dewy and youthful.
Because dermal fillers use naturally occurring substances that boost your skin from within, the results will not look fake, odd, or unnatural when placed by an experienced clinician.
After the procedure and in the months following it, you will have smoother, plumper skin.
Say hello to your younger self!
At our clinic in Pinner in North West London, we believe in a personalised approach to facial aesthetics, not one-size-fits-all solutions.
This is why certified aesthetic practitioner Prof. Dr. Milvia Di Gioia will first sit down with you for an initial consultation where you can talk about your goals, skin concerns and problem areas.
Dermal Fillers For The Face
- Temples: lift the lateral brow, reduce the appearance of hollow temples and crow’s feet.
- Tear trough: also called lower eyelid rejuvenation, this procedure reduces under-eye bags and blurs the area under the eyes for a fresh, well-rested appearance.
- Cheeks: treat and prevent volume loss caused by ageing and make your cheeks look plump and youthful
- Chin: enhance your chin contour and perfect your side profile
- Nasolabial: soften the vertical lines under your nose
- Lips: restore plumpness in dry, thinning lips and correct uneven lips
- Nose: correct asymmetry and reduce the appearance of bumps without surgery
- Jawline: dermal fillers can slim down your face, better define your jaw, fix an unbalanced jawline, and reduce the appearance of jawline changes caused by ageing.
Dermal Fillers For Neck & Hands
Collagen loss affects the skin on all areas of the body, not just the face.
In fact, the neck and hands often begin to show signs of ageing even earlier, because we often tend to look after them less or forget to apply SPF.
At West House Dental, we also provide dermal filler injections for the neck and hands, so that you can reduce the signs of ageing and sun damage and enjoy firmer, plumper skin everywhere.
Prof. Dr. Milvia Di Gioia is at your disposal for bespoke facial aesthetics advice, so if you would like to know more about what dermal fillers can do for you, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment.