Have you noticed the first signs of wear and tear on your teeth? Have you had a dental accident that left your teeth cracked or chipped?
Dental veneers are a quick solution for improving the appearance of your teeth and covering tooth damage in an effective, yet non or minimally invasive way.
Schedule your appointment at West House Dental today to forget all about the stress of damaged teeth and obtain the best visual appeal and balance for your teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry veneers are recommended for chipped and broken teeth, but they also work for teeth that are worn down, uneven or discoloured.
- Dental veneers fix tooth damage in a natural way
- They can be done in a non-invasive and painless way that nervous patients tolerate very well
- Dental veneers can be customised, so you can select a whiter shade to make your teeth appear brighter
- Veneers can cover one single tooth or multiple teeth if necessary
Benefits of dental veneers?
One of the most popular services in cosmetic dentistry, veneers are thin, custom-made layers that cover the surface of the teeth, improving their appearance.
They can be made from porcelain or composite resin and they are customised for each patient’s needs and aesthetic preference.
- Dental veneers are aesthetically attractive, sturdy and smooth, enhancing your natural smile without requiring invasive procedures
- Veneers made from porcelain are stain resistant, so they do not impose dietary restrictions
- Dental veneers can also be used to seal spaces and gaps, so if this is an aesthetic concern for you, we can cover small tooth irregularities as well.
- Dental veneers are very well tolerated by gums, so there is no risk of irritation or infection
- Composite resin veneer placement does not require downtime. The procedure is quick and you can return to work right away.
- Veneers do not require a change in your oral health routine. You can continue brushing and flossing your teeth with the same products.
How do you get dental veneers?
At West House Dental, we are proud to have the best dentists for veneers in London and offer our patients state of the art cosmetic solutions for tooth repair.
All you need to do is schedule an appointment at our clinic and we will take care of your teeth in a calming, welcoming environment.
The process starts with diagnosis and treatment planning. After assessing the extent of the damage to your teeth, we will discuss treatment options together and establish the best shade and type of veneers for you.