Is your missing tooth making you feel self-conscious? Do you stop yourself from smiling? Or are you worried that your teeth prevent you from making a good impression when you meet people?
At the West House Dental clinic in London, we know that a missing tooth is more than an oral health issue.
Our dental implant dentists can restore your glowing smile by providing state of the art treatments and bespoke care.
- Dental implants are an excellent solution if you want to replace only one missing tooth or several teeth.
- Modern implants have a natural appearance and blend in perfectly with the rest of your teeth.
- Thanks to our experience in implantology and modern dental aesthetics, we can offer you superior implants that not only look and feel like natural teeth, but that are also incredibly durable.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Unlike dentures, which are removable tooth replacement solutions, dental implants are permanent.
Implants consist of an artificial tooth root fused through a titanium alloy to the jawbone.
These implants have a cap or crowns on top which match the colour of your natural teeth and, because they are permanent, you won’t have to worry about your new tooth shifting or sliding out of position.
Here Are Other Great Ways Implants Can Improve Your Life
- Permanent dental implants look and feel like natural teeth. Because we can customise the shade to match the rest of the teeth, no one will be able to tell you have an artificial tooth, not even up close.
- We won’t have to make any alterations to the surrounding teeth so they can support the implant.
- Unlike dentures, which need to be removed for cleaning and maintenance, implants are permanent and durable. After the spot heals, the implant will feel just like your natural tooth.
- Dental implants restore mouth function, so you will no longer have trouble eating your favourite foods. Also, because they are fused into the jawbone, you will be able to speak normally, without worrying that the implant will fall off.
Most importantly, an individualised treatment plan is key to the success of your dental implant.
At West House Dental, a bespoke approach is one of our core principles.
We know that getting a dental implant is a massive change.
Our experienced dentists will give you all the details you need, from cost to surgery steps and follow-up care.
Schedule an appointment at our dental clinic in Pinner in North West London to learn more.